PDA

View Full Version : Rica ecu

shrekblackR
Friday 3rd December 2010, 22:47
Hi all just got an ecu with rica fitted will I need to get an mbc to go with it ???

t5 pete
Friday 3rd December 2010, 22:51
There not designed to need a mbc as they usually raise the boost to 15/16psi but if you want more then yes its a mbc you need but be carefull as the chip removes the boost cut

T5frankie
Friday 3rd December 2010, 23:05
my remap went up to 14 psi, with my mbc i sometimes turn it up to 21psi but usually 16-17psi is normal for me

Flatout Phil
Saturday 4th December 2010, 09:58
So is it any good??? Get a K&N panel filter, and you MUST MUST MUST use SHELL V-Power ALL THE TIME to get the best out of it.
No, an MBC isn't needed at all - can be popped in later when you have a boost gauge installed for a bit of additional attitude.

Enjoy.

stu_850t5
Saturday 4th December 2010, 10:49
So is it any good??? Get a K&N panel filter, and you MUST MUST MUST use SHELL V-Power ALL THE TIME to get the best out of it.
No, an MBC isn't needed at all - can be popped in later when you have a boost gauge installed for a bit of additional attitude.

Enjoy.

i'll second your opinion on V power! brilliant fuel!

shrekblackR
Saturday 4th December 2010, 11:24
Cool I do have boost gauge and only use v power in all my cars I've had cheers guys . I will get some new pics up when I can as I've done a lot to it