PDA

View Full Version : New owner lots of questions c70 T5 Gr

thad1
Saturday 14th January 2012, 13:30
Sorry to start another thread!

few questions about the audio in the c70 t5 gt

I think I have the c900 headunit, it has the 3 cd slot
and the mode button but no center speak so I guess no dolby?
if this is the case does it still have the internal equaliser and if so
how do I adjust it, followed manual and all I get is a long beep
when I turn it on holding the two buttons down!

thanks for all your help thus far you have been very helpful!

thad1
Saturday 14th January 2012, 19:04
ok so after lot's of faffing about I managed to find the equaliser, all sorted now sounds amazing!

I think what it need's is a decent amplifier to do the speakers justice, any ideas?

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 14th January 2012, 19:36
Amplifier is in the inside of the boot wall next to the antenna behind the carpet. Usually it is an alpine 4 x 50w IIRX.

rikcougar
Saturday 14th January 2012, 19:51
Mine has the SC903 with centre speaker, didn`t even know you could change the settings, how is it done?

thad1
Saturday 14th January 2012, 22:05
Mine has the SC903 with centre speaker, didn`t even know you could change the settings, how is it done?

Hold down the radio preset button number 2 while you turn it on, you then get a message about custom equalizer, I then can't remember what I did, I think I then pressed preset 2 again and got another message, it's all in the owners manual!

LiamT4
Saturday 14th January 2012, 22:36
Hold down the radio preset button number 2 while you turn it on, you then get a message about custom equalizer, I then can't remember what I did, I think I then pressed preset 2 again and got another message, it's all in the owners manual!

I never knew that, i'm going off to try now.

thad1
Saturday 14th January 2012, 22:38
I never knew that, i'm going off to try now.

he he good luck you will probably need it lol

LiamT4
Saturday 14th January 2012, 22:48
he he good luck you will probably need it lol

Yeah, it cam up "fix EQ V70", but then i couldn't get it to do anything else?? I'll try again when its not so cold............................and when i'm sober.